- What are the qualifications for elected public offices?
- What role does an elected public official have, and how does one carry out that role?
- What is the term of office, and how many times can a person run for the office?
- What questions and comments can I expect from my fellow citizens if I am elected to a local public office?
- What are the rewards and responsibilities of holding a locally elected position?
- What are the liabilities of serving in an elected public office?
- Is professional development available for elected public officials?
- What are the responsibilities relating to the Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission?
- How much money do I need to run a campaign?
NPLF can provide the answers to these and many other questions.